Video Link https://rumble.com/v246xkw-goldseek-radio-nugget-marc-faber.html
Source – https://goldseek.com/article/goldseek-radio-nugget-marc-faber-1-quadrillion-notional-value-financial-weapons-mass
- Dr. Marc Faber, editor of the Gloom, Boom, Doom Report, notes a decade of policies holding rates artificially low has backfired, sending the cost of living soaring annually by 8% – eroding purchasing power.
- Certain US equities could rebound in 2023, returning to the mean following the sluggish 2022, but share are not yet, “inexpensive.”
- Precious metals remain the safe-haven of choice – Dr. Faber is a 40 year holder of Gold.
- Gold and silver will maintain their purchasing power.
- Given the propensity for monetary profligacy, the precious metals remain the ideal panacea – yet speculation is not advisable.
- Precious metals equities are solid investments; bullion offers the greatest relative safety.
- Interest rates will continue to move higher.
- $1 Quadrillion in notional value of financial weapons of mass destruction threaten the economic hegemony.
- In 2008 the derivatives implosion was diverted – the risk is now immensely higher, resulting with continued monetary expansion – a plus for the PMs sector.
- Supply chain disruptions will persist, as producers hold back supply in anticipation of higher retail prices.
- Price-controls will back-fire, resulting with increased supply issues and related disruptions.
- Viewers are encouraged to bookmark Dr. Faber’s must-read report: Gloom Boom Doom by Marc Faber