For all the chatter–and appropriately so–in the recent past about structural shortages of critical materials, relatively little attention has been paid to helium. Yet the shortfall of this critical and strategic gas is as dire as is that of any metal or other material. Of the small number of players in this space, Royal has now taken the lead in the coming augmenting of scarce supplies; and as I mentioned above, I think the best days for investors are ahead.
If you have missed some of my past coverage, check out THIS PAGE especially on Royal Helium’s web site…it will give you a sobering look at just how important this unique gas is to so many aspects of America’s economy, health care system, military and more.
All the best,
Don’t forget that you can follow my thoughts, focus and all pretty much daily ! ! !
* On Twitter, at https://twitter.com/NatInvestor
* On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheNationalInvestor
* On Linked In at https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-temple-1a482020/
* On my You Tube channel, at https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisTemple (MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE!)
* Every Friday evening w/ Mickey Fulp on the Metals, Money and Markets Weekly at https://www.kitco.com/